Tuesday, September 20, 2022

42yo Male, 5'11" HW: 375 SW: 347 CW: 197

Been on this journey for a while. As I have past my goal if 199 I am realizing I may need to adjust it. I have always imagined there would be 10 to 12lbs of skin whenever I do surgery, and had guessed I should be in the 180's. I am sure I can go to 190lbs and possibly even 180, pre-surgery.

I have a few questions for anyone who has gone on a long 100lb+ journey as you approached the end..

1.) How did you adjust your original goal as you closed in on the target?

2.) I have noticed that the "smile lines" and face drooping is suddenly becoming an issue as I crossed 200lbs, where I felt like it was not a worry at all before. I have began wondering if this is going to be a facelift/botox whatever situation.

3.) What should I slowly work back up to in terms of calories? I am 1200 to 1600 per day now, depending on the day. I am posting my loseit graph to show that along the way I had to actually address my relationship with eating. I started off with just subway and the gym, but most of this year was up and down and I know cook a lot of food at home, and enjoy it all the more.

4.) Just looking for other "last mile" advice and post-weight loss adjustment advice in general.

https://imgur.com/mie0NaL 

submitted by /u/thisismynext_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VuZHJqv

No comments:

Post a Comment