Thursday, September 29, 2022

I'm so ashamed

I am 15f and I am around 173cm (5'7) and last I checked I weigh 95kg(209lbs) and im trying to lose weight before christmas.

I can't talk about my weight or struggles because I am ashamed ,embarrased and worried that I will be judged, i have been eating 1500kcal each day and ive been trying to exercise every morning but i have never made any progress in my previous weight loss journeys.Any time i'd tell my parents that I'm trying to lose weight or on a diet they would sort of just brush it off or kind of ignore it and I find it really demotivating I would appreciate any advice to help me have a successful weightloss journey

submitted by /u/Disastrous-End5546
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/x84mCVi

No comments:

Post a Comment