Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Proof that the scales are actually moving downwards

I’ve been overhauling what I eat since the start of July, and I’m down 16 lb in that time.

The thing is, I know I’m kicking ass, but in my head there’s this nagging doubt that maybe it’s just my scales that are wonky. I don’t think I look any slimmer. I mean, I’ve always thought I was skinny even when my BMI was telling me I was clearly overweight. And when I saw photos of myself it was a very different picture to how I saw myself in the mirror. But my clothes don’t feel like they fit that much better either. So that voice does make me wonder if it is just my scales that are bust.

Anyway, I can was visiting my folks, and out of curiosity I stepped on their scales to see what they say. The reading is the same as my own scales. I’m down a full 11 lbs since I was last here in mid July. That reading made my weight loss feel a whole lot more real.

submitted by /u/bramblepebble
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5AHIoXx

No comments:

Post a Comment