Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Seeking advise

I’m a 30F and I’ve always struggled with weight. My childhood was awful and I have so much trauma with food but also a lot of comfort, a mess.

I’m doing a lot better this year with binge eating and pressing out I now want take it a level up in terms of looking to change my diet and start walking at least and hour a day. I’m gonna try very hard but I’m looking for any tips and tricks on what’s helped ppl start the journey and keep going.

I’m gonna make a grocery list so any tip on what sort of foods I can by and make meals with that will fuel me, any supplements meal replacement suggestions are all welcomed

I hope this makes sense I’m trying, and will take all the advice/ words of encouragement I can get

Also if anyone wants to be weight loss buddies and hold each accountable I would LOVE that

submitted by /u/One-Opportunity7602
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Xalj3J1

No comments:

Post a Comment