Thursday, September 15, 2022

Tips on losing weight with anaemia?

Hello!
I've been on my weight loss journey for nine months now and I've lost 30 pounds. It was really easy and honestly enjoyable once I got into the swing of things because I learned to love working out and building a good relationship with food.

However! This has been really, really difficult for the past few months or so because I developed pretty bad anaemia after I had a health issue which caused really severe bleeding for several weeks. My endurance completely dropped, a 10 minute workout I used to do daily with no problem suddenly became impossible, walking up stairs and hills would make me almost faint.

So I took a break from actively trying to lose weight and I'm been at around the 125 mark for almost two months now. Which isn't a bad weight at all, but I really want to finish what I started and get to my proper weight goal, plus I wanna exercise properly again! I miss it!

As of this week, I'm finally medicated, so my condition will improve but it will take several weeks if not months and I really don't want to sit around for that long especially because I have a tendency to gain weight in the winter months.

So what are the best exercises and diet changes for somebody like me who's prone to feeling extremely faint? Any personal experience or advice would be super appreciated!

submitted by /u/Frosty_Department536
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4LDsgUW

No comments:

Post a Comment