Saturday, September 17, 2022

Body type question

So I’m currently down 20 pounds with more to go, and I’m very aware that people’s body types are different and not all body inspirations are achievable even after weight loss and workouts, but the problem is I don’t KNOW if it’s unachievable. My eyes and mirror are unreliable. Basically, I’m 5’7, 144 lbs, and 15 years old. My lower rib cage is about 28-29 inches in circumference. Is this considered wide, average, or small? I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this, so if it isn’t my bad and please direct me towards the right place, but everywhere else I asked just gave me answers about how I should accept my body the way it is. Because I WILL, I just want to know. Thanks to anyone who can answer!

submitted by /u/Hawkeye_in_the_Vents
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rkeAd4Y

No comments:

Post a Comment