Monday, September 12, 2022

Is this an ED?

I’m sorry if this isn’t the place to post this but I’m hoping that someone has similar experiences regarding weight loss.

So I’ve been trying to actively loose weight for about 5 months. I’m really starting to really think deeply about my eating habits and have noticed something that might be an ED but I could just be looking too hard into it.

Essentially, every time I tell myself I’m going on a diet, or I even begin the thought process of thinking of what I’m going to make for meals for the next couple days it’s like this triggers some scarcity mindset. I start binging really bad food, eating more than I normally do and foods that I might have not even wanted. It’s like my brain goes into panic mode or something, that I would be depriving it of food forever or something so I’m pushed to just eat and eat.

I’m not sure if this normal. I tell myself that’ll it’s just gonna be “just this one burger” or “just this one fast food” but it’s never just “one” thing. I’m usually roped into this for a couple days before I kinda snap out of it.

Anyway, again sorry if this isn’t the right place but it’s been on my mind and if anyone has resources or answer that would be helpful

submitted by /u/bigbootypirate_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0w1gSRl

No comments:

Post a Comment