Saturday, September 17, 2022

„I like curvy girls“ - suddenly more attractive after weight loss

I noticed in this sub that a lot of people experience how they become more attractive and how suddenly friends or ex‘s hit up on them. In this context it‘s interesting when men claim to prefer average/normal or curvy looking women, but then develop romantic feelings AFTER your weight loss and when you‘re skinny.

But here‘s the deal from my personal experience: I don’t think every men is „lying“ about his preferences. I often read phrases in the comments like: „In the end they all just want the skinny girl.“

In fact I think that the perfect weight or fat/muscle-compound isn’t universal. I was average, when I lost fat before. I became skinny and was indeed prettier. My face looked more structured, my smile was brighter, my eyes became bigger and I was more confident. In comparison a friend of mine is curvy, she has a beautiful and slim face, is well-proportioned and loves herself. I didn’t become prettier, because „skinny“ is prettier, but because a lower weight suits me way more and accentuates my features. Therefore you shouldn’t go for a specific weight, you want to reach. Look in the mirror - that‘s what you have to care about.

So if a man / woman friendzoned you before your weight loss and is now interested in you: it might not be about your body change only. Your whole aura develops as soon as you feel more comfortable in your skin.

submitted by /u/phoenixmo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gXekB7W

No comments:

Post a Comment