Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Weight loss changed my life but my mother is discouraging it

Hello everyone. I (15F) have been overweight for a long time - I think since I was maybe eleven. I’ve always been “big boned” - sorry I don’t know how to say it in English, but my ribs and bone structure are generally bigger. I am 5’4 and for most of my life have fluctuated from 142 - 152 pounds. But around a year ago I decided to change that and started reading tips and working to lose weight. It worked and I have done amazing, I am now around 98 pounds and my goal is to continue to lose until 85 - 90 then maintain (i guess i’m lucky i don’t have loose skin, maybe it’s the time). But my mother has caught on and is very upset. She noticed that I skip most of my meals (I do intermediate fasting and eat around 800 cal a day for six hours in the morning) and work out a lot (i try to take a 10K steps a day on our treadmill but it’s easy for me). she also said i never eat sweets anymore but i just feel uncomfortable when i eat sweets now. it’s very frustrating because my dad is supportive of me as he also lost lots of weight but my mother is frustrated with me. what to do to help her understand and not worry?

submitted by /u/AdBitter4772
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/z8uc3XT

No comments:

Post a Comment