Friday, September 30, 2022

I don’t understand?

Advice wanted.

So I’ve always been a heavier guy. I put on weight really easily and have to work really hard to get it off. I’ve always worked out and have gone through stages of being relatively fit then very quickly unfit.

I recently did this again when Christmas rolled around, I was doing studies, moving to another state and then I broke my foot which stopped my from working out for 6 months (requiring surgery & physical)

So about 2 months ago I decided I unfortunately just don’t have the genetics to half ass this anymore and decided to commit fully. I started working out 5 times a week, eating healthier then I’ve done in a very long time and actually committed to counting my calories. I’m 180cm tall, in my early 30’s and weighed 106kg at the time. With my fitness pal and a couple online calorie calculator I could see that if I consumed 2200 cal a day I’d be in the medium to high weight loss category if I worked out constantly.

For the first time every I was consistent with calorie counting! I’ve dieted and worked out hard in the past and had great results. However I decided to weigh myself today and I’ve actually gained 2kgs!!!! Like what the actual f**k!??

And I’ve been tracking my calorie for over very carefully for over a month now as the first month I was not really committing but still dieting and exercising consistently. How is this even possible? Should I be on even less calories? The foods I’ve been eating at all high protein? I’ve been drinking at least 3L of water a day and doing 4 days of weight training and one day of cardio.

Please any advice would be great cause I have no idea what the hell is happening!?

submitted by /u/BigMac9129
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RNwaUQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment