Friday, September 23, 2022

Take progress pics!

I really wish I had. As of today I've lost 101 lbs, and there really aren't any pictures of the journey. There are VERY few before pictures, because I avoided cameras like the plague, and there aren't even very many recent pictures, because I'm a mom and I'm always the one taking the pictures (side note - partners, take pictures of your significant other/the mother of your children, otherwise there won't be any).

Anyway, here is one of the only photos I could find of myself before I started losing weight, and one from my 13th wedding anniversary dinner look that I asked my husband to take last week. I wish the loose arm skin didn't exist, but I'll take it. The face might be the most shocking difference to me.

If I was going to start my weight loss journey all over again, I'd take monthly photos.

Before, at ~230-235 lbs

After, at ~132 lbs

submitted by /u/PictureSarah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gYTqmi6

No comments:

Post a Comment