Thursday, September 15, 2022

Am I eating too little? Not seeing significant weight loss despite eating around 1000 calories a day and exercising

26F SW: 178lbs CW: 173lbs GW: 140lbs 5ft3in. Late August I decided to start taking my weight loss and fitness seriously. I started keto and my first week lost 5 pounds. I exercise 5 days a week doing cardio and lift 3x a week. The last few weeks I have been maintaining at 173lbs. I drink hella water, I am anemic and I started taking my iron pills and vitamins. I measure all my food and count calories. I eat around 800-1000 calories a day. I’m not hungry during the day, I eat cleanish keto and cook all my meals. I have noticed that my depression and PMDD have basically vanished so I am thrilled about that and I enjoy exercising again but should I be concerned that I am not seeing more significant weight loss? I have also measured my waist and hips and no changes there either. Any advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/materialgworl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FE1VfKC

No comments:

Post a Comment