Friday, September 30, 2022

What effects does alcohol have on your weight loss?

I have been on a weight loss journey all year and I am nearly to my goal now, but I am seeing some parts of my body that I still dont like, and possibly cant change. The big ones are loose skin and stretch marks. As much as they suck, living with those things is insignificant compared to the positive change weight loss has had on my life.

But I am noticing that, while other parts of my body are becoming toned as I go further, my belly is still quite big. And I think maybe I know why. Alcohol.

I struggle with alcohol abuse. I know I need to stop, and I have tried, but that is a whole other issue. I have been drinking a lot this past year. As you know alcohol carries a LOT of calories, so I account for that in my CICO. Working out is my favourite thing to do when drinking so when ever I drink, I make sure to count those calories and burn them off right then and there with a couple hours of exercise.

Even if the net CICO from this is zero, would alcohol still effect my body and weight loss? Basically I am asking is beer belly a real thing? (I drink rum, not beer)

submitted by /u/newfnewfnewf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/T5lC9YP

No comments:

Post a Comment