Monday, September 26, 2022

Guy I‘m currently seeing sabotages my weight loss and acts like I have an eating problem.

I‘ve been seeing this guy since February (no contact in April and May due to personal issues on his side). I‘ve stopped smoking in April and started to focus more on my health. Then in May I finally weighed myself (F20, 77kg, 180cm) and I was in shock, because I expected to be 5kg lighter. Started to eat cleaner to lose weight and fix my digestive problems and my relationship with food, because I used to emotionally eat/ binge occasionally. I lost around 10 kg and am plateauing at 66,6 kg for like a month now. I‘m perfectly fine with this weight but I‘d like to become leaner (maybe lose like 5 more kg) before gaining muscle to eventually build a fit physique. Every time I‘m at his place he tries to make me eat large quantities of food and feeds me with cookies and other unhealthy stuff. He even tried to make me take half a banana bread home. I already told him that I‘m losing weight (and also that I‘m currently struggling). He says I‘m too skinny and that I have to gain weight, indicating that I‘m starving myself. I feel like he himself has a preference for curvier women (which I still am btw) and doesn’t want me to reach my goal body because it doesn’t match with his taste. I don’t know how to feel about this situation. Fyi he himself is really fit and works out almost every day (which allows him to eat the way he eats).

submitted by /u/AdLittle8373
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lCpvSIf

No comments:

Post a Comment