Friday, September 23, 2022

Recently started loosing weight

I’m a 22 male and I recently started my weight loss journey. I really need to vent this out and no one is going to listen to me. I’ve been judged for being overweight my entire life, so much so, I was humiliated at a cousin’s wedding in front of the whole family for being fat. I got cursed for not being able to fit into the clothes that all the other guys were easily able to fit into it, how my chin was a handful, and how no one is ever going to want me. I’ve been the source of laughter for so many people just cause of how I looked when I ran, walked. I’ve been told that when I eat, I do so like an animal. I’ve been judged before for my weight to the point that plates have been removed from my face while I’d been eating. For the love of God even little kids never held back from humiliating me. Whenever I FaceTime with some people, all I have to hear is how I should eat less.

As much as I like to say that words don’t impact me, truth be told they’re brutal. They’re even more brutal when it’s family and friends. So fuck all of them. Fuck them for all the hurt they’ve caused me. Fuck them for all the times I’ve been targeted.

I’ve started this journey for myself. I’m going to become the best version of myself and I’m going to cut them off. They’ll never hear from me ever fucking again. I have goals and aspirations, and nothing is going to stand in between me and my goals. I know being obese is bad, and I will beat this. Every pound I loose is going to bring me an inch closer to my goals. I won’t back down ever. I know it will make my life better. And I’m determined to become the best version of myself. Today, I’m 8kgs down. 40 more to go.

If you read this far, thank you so much. You’re an Angel. And I hope you achieve everything it is that you desire in life. Best wishes of health and wealth to everyone.

submitted by /u/bh120f
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ahKAfMc

No comments:

Post a Comment