Friday, September 23, 2022

Re-losing weight for the 100th time. This time it’s different! CICO

I’ve been losing weight starting at 12 years old I went from 245 down to 170 and would fluctuate between 180-230 until I got married at 22 years old I hit my highest weight ever 299 lbs. after my divorce I went down to 222 then up to 270 back down to 220 then back to 271.

I felt defeated, depressed and suicidal. My whole life revolves around losing weight and always suffering from tearing my body up at work and going to the gym and under eating just to gain it all back.

I finally said enough is enough and went to the store to by groceries and a food scale. I downloaded the MyFitnessPal and bought myself a Fitbit.

This whole time I knew tracking calories and macros was what I needed but I was to lazy and had that “oh well I’ve lost it before without counting so I don’t need to” mentality.

Anyway I did some research on high volume low cal meals and kept track of my cals and workouts.

Instead of starving myself and having 0 energy I’m getting the nutrients I need to power through this fat loss journey.

I started July 25th and as of today I have lost 22 pounds.

Before when re-losing the weight I was depressed and wasn’t excited about hitting mile stones because of how bad I felt and it just felt like an “eh I’ve been here before moment” now that I have a game plan for during and after weight loss every mile stone I hit gives me that first time excitement again knowing that this will be the last time being at that current weight .

Mentally I’m doing so much better. My binging is gone . To me binging is eating at maintenance cals not tracking macros.

Can’t wait to finally hit my goal weight and finally be done with the vicious cycle of losing and gaining a substantial amount of weight. And concentrate on gaining more strength and muscle 💪🏼

submitted by /u/Ayoayycee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MIJ0fxz

No comments:

Post a Comment