Friday, September 30, 2022

Im at my goal weight but i still need to lose more fat, give me some advice please.

Hello reddit, Im a 25 year old male who is 175 cm tall and weighs 70 kg, my weight loss journey has come to an end last month, i wanted to lose a little bit more to get to 10-12% body fat, im curently at around 14%, so i should be cutting more but i feel so drained from having this calorie deficit its affecting me way more now than before, i feel light headed, way more hungry and my weightlifting has started to hit a wall, not enough energy to keep proggresive overload. So i started to eat at maintanance for about a month and my lifting has improved a lot i put more weight in all exercises and also i can keep doing it more in 1 week because my recovery also has improved a lot, and i started to think, what if i keep eating at maintanace for 6 months and lift weights, will this be a good idea to drop the last 5-8 pounds of fat by gaining muscle at maintanance or is a bad idea and i should just take a 3 months maintanance break and after do again a full cut?

submitted by /u/Arachnid-Popular
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7P0hs4X

No comments:

Post a Comment