Thursday, September 29, 2022

Just want to tell someone- 38f, SW265 CW193, 6’0” tall

Hi all, I’ve browsed around here in years past, but wandered back today and just wanted to share where I’m at with someone.

Last year in August, I weighed 265 lbs. I felt I was depressed and finally spoke with a doctor about it and turned out to be diagnosed with ADHD and depression. Since then, my whole life turned around. I should have known how much mental health would impact my physical health!

I hit 193 lbs today. I’m 6’0” tall, so this is getting reasonably close to my ideal weight. I’ve lost 26% of my body weight! I’d really like to be around 170, but I’m fine taking time to get there slowly. All of this has been due to calorie restriction and making a few better choices in higher protein options vs carbs, but not starving myself or going extreme on Keto like I have in the past where I’d get a “quick” 20-40 lb weight loss then gain it all back and more.

Anyway, just wanted to share, hopefully it is motivating to others. Taking so long to get here probably sounded like forever if I had thought about it back then, but now I’m so glad I went slowly!

Big hugs and much love to everyone on their journey to take care of themselves ♥️ I’m so proud of all of you!!

submitted by /u/PrincessWiggleButt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6IbvoBH

No comments:

Post a Comment