Thursday, September 15, 2022

For those that have lost significant weight, what are some non-emotional things that didn't end up changing?

I'm currently partway through my journey after rebounding and gaining all the weight back in winter of last year. I've loved the feeling of gaining back the mobility and overall increase in energy and can't wait to feel even better like how I was before I rebounded. But while I've lost weight, I want my expectations to be a little tempered as to what to expect when I'm at a more normal weight.

For people that have lost significant amount of weight (50-100lbs), what are some things that either haven't changed in your day to day activities before and after, or are things that you were hoping changed and stayed the same? Try to think of non-emotional things unless it specifically pertains to weight loss because those are easy ones to think of. I mainly want to know about day to day things and how you carry yourself, if there is a difference after the fact.

Also, note if the changes that occurred were things that happened unintentionally or were changes you specifically tried to change about yourself. Did you aim to go outside more often for exercise? Or were you mainly losing weight through just dieting and found yourself going outside more often without thinking about it? I'm really curious about the difference there and what types of things were unintentional byproducts or were things you really tried to change but ended up giving up on.

submitted by /u/Bobby92695
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oGcj3Jl

No comments:

Post a Comment