Sunday, September 18, 2022

Everyone gripes about periods, but can we talk about ovulation?

So, I get the whole period/weight loss thing. Exercising sucks on your period (you should do it anyway bc it does help tho) because of the lethargy and pain. Many of us have an issue with bloating around that time, too, so no matter what we do, the scale won't budge due to water weight. Not to mention the cravings.

But can we talk about ovulation for a sec?

Bloating is wayyy less a problem during this time and I do have a lot of energy to exercise. But...

I've been doing really well recently but then I started ovulating. During this time, my appetite goes through the roof: the calorie amounts that are normally satisfactory for me leave me sooo hungry. The cravings are also terrible and I find myself daydreaming about food. Just now I caught myself making a grocery list even though I just did groceries. The snacks and meals i normally like nauseate me for no reason. All I want is pasta, bagels, and ice cream.

I am also soooo irritable. I feel bad for my poor husband. And my face breaks out even worse than before my period.

Anyone else or just me?

submitted by /u/AssociateDear6001
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YO7jsfk

No comments:

Post a Comment