Monday, September 26, 2022

Lose It! app users: why is my calorie budget the same regardless of weight loss plan intensity?

On the page where it asks you to select a plan between relaxed, steady, accelerated, or vigorous.

I am 5’2” and recently achieved my gw of 115lbs from 125lbs! I chose a steady plan and had a budget of ~1300 cals per day with somewhat active as my activity level.

My ultimate gw is 110 but I planned on allowing myself to be more relaxed with the last 5lbs. However when I go to select the plan intensity, the caloric budget is the same (~1700 cals) for all options.

The only difference is the date at which Lose It estimates the goal to be reached but I don’t understand how that can be if it’s the same value for each plan. I’m new to weight loss so I don’t have a complete understanding on how the math works other than burn more calories than you take in.

submitted by /u/mopizzas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/a6iXznm

No comments:

Post a Comment