Thursday, September 29, 2022

this weight loss journey completely and utterly destroy my sanity

I dont know what to do, or what am i supposed to feel anymore. Done this done that, avoid this and that. All the advice, all knowledge, all struggle, all methods, every single days of me starving asf and keep pushing to another day,

I weigh in for the first time since my journey 8 months ago, SW 235, CW 231. I feel my soul leaving me....

I do everything correct. Cico, fasting, exercise, none of that produce results. I keep eating lower and lower and lower and it still not working.

"Oh you must be underestimate your calorie intake"

Do you wanna know what i eat everyday (exclude sunday) ? My first meal is a lunchbox full of fruits at 1pm and dinner is half a pack of ramen (300 calories each, 1/2 is 150) and some rice. This is my total main diet from all these months since starting. I count everything ! Meanwhile all my roommates who are skinny asf eat 3 meals a day and i see them, which if i have the same diet as them i would probably weight 300 lbs by now.

I go to all different weight loss subreddit, and i see the meals post on there and they are waaaay more than mine. My day to day diet would be considered an ED food by many people.

And then i go to subreddit like r/fatlogic, who tells me that im doing it wrong, and i keep doing it wrong. "Theres no way you dont lose weight in calorie deficit". Well, i promise you i ask the same questions. I told that im a whiner, pathetic, cico is everything and i must have secretly eating 2000 cal on one witting without realizing.

"I lose tons of weight from dieting, so why cant you"

I feel like I'm getting gaslight, oh my god do i sometimes cry over the thought that i need to even lower my intake for tomorrow so i could hopefully loseit. I hate my body so much

submitted by /u/-Marbella-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xN8PJLm

No comments:

Post a Comment