Wednesday, September 21, 2022

I'm a working mum struggling to lose it, any advice?

As above, I work full time and have a 2 year old. I eat fairly well, at least one cooked balanced meal a day and my other meals/snacks are most part "light" or "healthier options". I'm really struggling to find time to exercise and seem to be piling on the pounds.

I have tried intermittent fasting for a couple months now and doesn't seem to be helping with weight loss. I currently do 0 exercise a week apart from walking the dog every evening.

I was thinking of going for jogs in my lunch break at work.. thays the only idea I have. With school runs and childcare commitments I don't have time in the mornings to park away from work and walk. On evenings its all child routine until bed time and then I go to bed.

Anyone have any tips? I rarely have child free time so a gym membership isn't really an option.

submitted by /u/xilvey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/esBkqCX

No comments:

Post a Comment