Friday, September 23, 2022

Just When I thought I Understood…

Long time lurker, first time poster, on mobile, yadda yadda

This year I lost 50 lbs, that’s 23 kg in new math. I have promised myself I will update this sub when I get to my goal weight of 130 lbs or 59 kgs. This community has been an utter god send in helpful tips and support. Not quite there yet but I knew going in as I got closer to my goal, the weight would come of slower. As gutted as I was that my expectations were met, when I went into this whole weight loss thing, I wasn’t going on a diet, I was changing my life.

In other words patience, grasshopper.

Anywoo… I also knew that I was going to be going on a three week vacation in the UK. This would involve my favourite things such as banter, beer, and beer battered foods. Chips triple cooked in beef fat? Yes, please. It’s cider season. I’ll take two pints. You not only have gin but FLIGHTS of gin. Good thing this floor has saw dust to break my fall. That’s right everyone, I ate every bake well tart, sticky toffee pudding and Whispa while taking pictures of people queuing up for the Queue.

My expectation was I was likely going to gain about 5 lbs (2 kg). When I weighed myself for the first time in three weeks I gained 🥁roll please… I lost a half pound.

I don’t understand how or why. I ate like every meal was my last, drank so much more and even exercised half as much. I’m coming here for some ideas as to how this was possible.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Beneficial_Ad_550
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oK2O1Lj

No comments:

Post a Comment