Monday, September 19, 2022

5'6" - 5'8" Women, What Are You Eating At? So Much Conflicting Info!

Hey ladies!
Looking for what you guys are cutting to - I weigh 157 lbs right now and trying to get down to 135 lbs (it's really vanity weight, so I expect to be slower and steadier rn). I've been eating at 1500 every day and while i lost about 3-4 pounds initially I have kind of stalled. I am a medical student who started working at weight loss clinic and for fun they put me on those fancy electric wave scale things and my BMR was 1549 kcal - TDEE calculators put my sedentary at 1800 and my BMR at 1505 - seems pretty accurate. The weight loss staff there seemed to think that I could lose at 1500-1800. I run every day but my watch only says I burn about 250 calories (350-400 total), and I have NOT been factoring that into my daily count.

Ladies of my size-ish, what are you eating at, and what works for you? I cannot eat at 1200, it makes me binge like crazy, and I will not do keto etc.

submitted by /u/rain6304
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uBSp9GD

No comments:

Post a Comment