Monday, September 19, 2022

What are you every day/ week doing to lose weight?

Want to learn what different folks do to work toward their weight loss.

What kinds of food do you eat and when? Do you intermittent fast? Have you cut out any foods?

How many times a week do you exercise? What type of exercise do you do?

Is there anything else other than diet and exercise you do that helps ?

I’m at the start of my WL journey. Early 30s/ F/ 5’4”/ about 190 lbs. I successfully lost some weight about 4 years ago through intermittent fasting but wasn’t able to keep it off when I went on a new medication which affected my hunger. Since then, I’ve tried various forms of IF or other things that haven’t really helped. And I gained weight during the pandemic which I haven’t been able to get off. I’m having a difficult time quitting fast food, and having the energy to be active.

Wanted to start this post as I’m stuck in a bit of a mental rut now and think it would be helpful to hear other’s daily approach to weight loss.

submitted by /u/leveluplife21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mESxav2

No comments:

Post a Comment