Saturday, September 17, 2022

At what point do I stop losing weight, what should be my weight loss goal?

Without giving yall my my well planned out 5 year body transformation plan I am near a general end goal (140-150 pounds) before I start toning and bulking up a bit. I am currently at 165 pounds, I'm 5 ''9 male, 21 years old. I've been losing 1 pound as calculated (Except random plateaus happens in which case I loss I maintain my weight naturally)

I'm using BMI to for a general end goal, which would be 150 pounds which will put my right in the middle.

Look wise and body proportions are ok but can be better.

Any advice would be great, If you want to ask a question I'll respond.

-Thank you.

submitted by /u/KingLumberjack20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fIDjSOh

No comments:

Post a Comment