Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Has anyone ever lost weight from just being in a calorie deficit and no exercise?

Hello I was 230lbs 6’4 and now I am 203lbs. I do not notice a difference in my weight loss at all and I’m starting to think I lost majority muscle rather than fat. I just started going to the gym a week ago and now hoping that I will burn fat and build muscle. I know you cannot argue against facts but I find it hard that a lot of overweight people have lost their weight solely from a calorie deficit. I could have my understandings completely wrong but now that I am going to the gym I should expect fat loss while on a calorie deficit right? (1700 calorie intake 203 lb 6’4 male)

submitted by /u/Bluntssz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/C63MPla

No comments:

Post a Comment