Wednesday, September 14, 2022

I didn't realize how soon I'd need a new wardrobe

Hey everyone I've never posted anything like this anywhere I tend to work in silence but I've got to talk about this now. I really committed to this weight loss back in March since then I've massively changed my calorie intake and quit drinking soda (which was by far the hardest part for me) and I started walking every day a few miles a day I've lost 125 pounds I used to wear a 3XL shirt for the first time in my adult life I now can fit a Large I can't believe the progress I've made so far it's insane how powerful a mindset can be when you decide you're going to do something I've yet to join a gym because I haven't had the spare money to do so but I'm excited to see what comes of that when the time comes.

submitted by /u/Murica_Gaming
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4azU0mJ

No comments:

Post a Comment