Thursday, September 15, 2022

Would artifically sweetened sodas break your fast?

I feel like they wouldn't, having no sugar and being 0 calories and all, and I've learned not to google health advice as for everyone legit article there is 15 others trying to scare you away from doing anything but drinking their weight loss tea or their diet pills that make your hair fall out.

I just want to make sure it's okay before I accept them as something I could have any time. If yes, then I will just drink them when I feel like it. If not, I will just drink tea or water. I am just saying things until the bot decided I have said enough words so it will not delete my post.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/G1cin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pY1t2Rz

No comments:

Post a Comment