Friday, September 23, 2022

Hey y’all!

So it’s kinda a long story but I wanna share and hopefully get a good advice on what to do in my current situation.

To start it off, nearly 2 years back or so I (20f) got into dieting and exercising like crazy. I would work out (intense exercise) like 3 and half hours per day. Occasionally even an extra 45 min walk at night. My food habit were EXTREMELY wrong and unhealthy, to the point I would have like just 350 calories per day. Looking back it was pretty stupid of me but I really dint know any better. I just wanted to get rid of my weight. I lost 21 kilos in the first 3 months and I did it in a unhealthy way. So obviously there had to be repercussions. All the weight I lost nearly 35-37 kilo got me bad. Yea all my hard work and efforts and starving for months was for nothing. When I stopped the diet and exercising suddenly it all came back lol. It sucked. Real bad. Coz I lost it and became thin after years of being obese, I finally started loving myself again. I looked sick but I loved being skinny. I felt beautiful (so shallow of me. I’m sorry) Again, very stupid but I was really desperate. At my skinny stage I actually felt so confident in my appearance and even got treated wayyy more respectfully by others. Even my family treated with so much love and respect in literal years. I loved every bit of it. Sucks I got it all back and honestly I don’t even know if I go through the same dieting and workout, or even a healthy diet for that matter I will be able to maintain the weight loss. That is what I have been struggling for months now and is the main reason I can’t carry out a diet properly. Coz I feel no matter what I do, how hard I work I’m gonna get it all back again. So it’s pointless. Life sucks, sorry if I sound offensive but I really look back to the short lasting, beautiful life I had back then. I wanna go back to the stage where my family wouldn’t make a fatphobic and hurtful comments at me (yea, coz along with my weight, even their hurtful comment came back lol) bcoz to be honest! I am hella sick of this I just wanna be healthy again. But I don’t have any hope at all. Plus I am starting to think that it’s probably impossible to keep weight from coming back. Really, what to do y’all??

submitted by /u/Chaddest_simp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3NZkGTz

No comments:

Post a Comment