Wednesday, September 28, 2022

As a man in my mid forties, I am starting to feel like weight loss and healthy habits are a matter of life or death.

I have created a blog to help hold myself accountable and possibly inspire someone along the way! I make nothing from my blog. It truly comes from the best of intentions. I want to share advice and help anyone else on a journey along the way.

Lifeordeath.blog is where I have been sharing my day to day challenges along with anything that I find helpful. The power of community is something that can help motivate and inspire. By blogging each day, it motivates me to reach for my personal goals as well. I'd love to have you stop by!

submitted by /u/RChild77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zbwxRFg

No comments:

Post a Comment