Wednesday, September 28, 2022

There's always something else: feeling frustrated. Feel like a freak

I've been on keto for a few years now. I got to point where I was making it work for me, eating fast food but substituting bread and tortillas for the low carb versions. I was able to lose enough that I'm the lowest weight I've been in my adult life.

Thing is, I have a B-belly. I was looking up info about that specifically and find out it's also called a hormonal belly and is affected by hormonal imbalances in the body. Suddenly, I have to also consider so many new things and, though I've been losing weight, I've still been doing everything wrong.

Ok, I know I haven't been doing everything "wrong". But it's frustrating that weight loss is still this medical mystery that's still being researched. New information is going to continue to come to light that'll result in what I'm doing now not being enough. And even then, these new revelations result in new guidelines that result in my being limited even more.

I already hate so much that I can't eat how my peers do. I hate turning down food. I already felt like a freak, and now this.

Ever since finding out all this new info I've been trying to figure out how to make that work too. In the meantime I'm eating like I used to. I feel my pants getting tighter. I'm so disheartened right now.

submitted by /u/Shouseedee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4bJDLSC

No comments:

Post a Comment