Thursday, September 29, 2022

Gym Routine Advice

Hi all,

I (155kg m) decided a while ago that I'm fed up with being overweight, and have recently started acting on it. I'm trying to eat less and trying out some little tricks like drinking more caffeine because it's a metabolizer, and I've eventually made it into the gym at work.

I still live with my parents so I don't get much of an input on what I have for dinners, just how much of it I have, and I've lost almost 10 kilos in the last 2 months.

I was hoping someone could help me refine my gym routine so I can maximize weight loss to hit my goal of 100kg by next summer.

At the moment I'm doing 15 minutes walk/slow jog to warm up, then going from 15kg to whatever I can max out on a chest press and back down again, then 15 minutes on and off boxing a bag, then the same weight method on leg press, then finishing off with a 15 minute walk/cycle to cool down.

I've talked to a few colleagues who also use the gym and they've all said a combination of CV and weight training gets the best results.

I appreciate any advice you guys can give, and hope I'll be posting back here with good news next year.

submitted by /u/owenhathbigpp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lt2P6mx

No comments:

Post a Comment