Friday, September 30, 2022

Can i achieve big pecs after weightloss?

Im going on my weight loss journey and I’m wondering , if i was to put extra focus on my chest(not saying i wouldnt hit other places) and make it stronger and bigger while losing weight simultaneously. Would i have big/noticeable pecs when I’m done? I have a pretty good idea of what i want to look like when I’m done.

Right now w 5”10 CW 280 GW 185. I know some people just hit a lot of cardio and just watch the weight melt off. I don’t want that for myself , i want to do alot of weight training so when i begin to exit the weight loss train and start to enter the body recomposition stage of transformation ill have a good muscular foundation. I dont want body builder physique, i just refuse to look scrawny after a ton of weightloss.

Also please note i am by no means saying any of my goals are easily attainable. But will i attain them? No Doubt in my mind. Anyways let me know , is it possible for me to at least have a big chest by time I’m finish.

submitted by /u/Notchampa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36yiABI

No comments:

Post a Comment