Monday, September 19, 2022

I'm in an almost perfect position to lose weight! how can I maximize my efforts?

30M 275 lbs

I just moved to a new city (new country actually) on a visa and I'm surrounded by awesome restaurants that I want to try. That's the only catch and what makes it hard. But I gave myself two weeks to eat whatever I want. Now I'm on a strict low carb/low calorie diet (basically lazy keto).

I'm happily unemployed for the time being and getting by with a supportive girlfriend who already had a flat and pays the bills. I do pay my share of the bills as well, just doesnt add up to much because she is willing to pay what she has been before I moved in. And I have a small but comfortable amount of savings as a cushion. I'll need a job eventually but right now I'm trying to maximize weight loss and focus on health and fitness.

Theres a really well kept park behind our flat that has hiking trails up a "mountain" that has pretty significant elevation gain/loss, and I hike for 60-90 minutes 4 or 5 times a week. In addition to that I just started a 3 day per week dumbell workout at home.

I'm doing OMAD (one meal a day) to get all my food. Alternating between 3 meals that are easy to cook and very tasty. Plus a low carb protein shake or bar before my hikes or workout most days.

Today is day 16 of my diet and fitness program. I'm curious if anyone can tall me what else they would do to maximize my free time to put more effort toward diet/fitness/weight loss. I really want to take advantage of my very privileged circumstances.

submitted by /u/Careless_Choz_Monnie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LlYFXby

No comments:

Post a Comment