Wednesday, September 14, 2022

When did you notice changes in your period?

This goes both ways for gaining and losing weight if you’d like. I honestly find data and trends interesting which is why I’m asking. Obviously every person is different and age is a factor. Height, activity, nutrition, other health issues, etc. play a role too. I get that.

At what weight did you notice your periods change? Either you didn’t have them before and suddenly got them (regular or irregular) or they became regular? I’m wondering if there’s a varying threshold of weight loss (or perhaps percent of weight lost) that tips the balance from one side to the other.

I feel like I’m starting to have them go from irregular to regular after losing 35 pounds (13% of my starting body weight). I’d guess they went from irregular to non-existent after gaining about the same amount of weight which I find interesting.

Again, I’m just a nerd who likes data and celebrating “victories?” so as always I appreciate anyone who shares!

submitted by /u/tooold4dis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KOuMQ8d

No comments:

Post a Comment