Wednesday, September 28, 2022

A month ago I posted about my biggest jeans being too tight. Today they fit comfortably!

No dramatic weight loss or anything as of right now. I’m not using scales, just counting calories. There is no visible difference yet. BUT..

The weather’s getting colder where I am, and I’ve been wearing leggings and more stretchy pants the past few days to avoid having to face the jeans. Today, I just decided- fuck it, I’m going to try them on because it’s been a little over a month of making healthier choices. Last time I did this in the middle of august, I was huffing and puffing trying to button them, squeezing my stomach in.

They fit! And it was so weird because it wasn’t like the strain-muscles trying to button them…they buttoned like regular pants. When I was walking to class, I wasn’t even aware of them. I just walked. Like a normal human being.

I definitely won’t be changing my wardrobe to smaller sizes any time soon but it’s nice to feel normal :)

submitted by /u/autumnssong
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oi86KlW

No comments:

Post a Comment