Saturday, September 17, 2022

Plateau Question

Experiencing a plateau on my weight loss journey. Finding the last 3-4 days weighing in the same after a 1700 calorie eating day and a 1500 calorie workout plus time at work being physical on my feet all day. According to CICO I should be in at over 1-3 pounds defecit, but am now up 1.4 pounds.

Currently sitting at around 43 pounds lost but does anyone have any advice to help with the slow loss again, and getting it down? Anyone have any suggestions? Did a bit of reading about plateaus and it suggested weight resistance (anaerobic) exercise would trigger me out of starvation mode again that my body might be experiencing with getting used to my workouts but from a straight CICO mentality starvation mode (as its called) doesnt make sense.

I figure here would be the best place to post with some experts.

Thanks for your advice fellow fitness peeps!

submitted by /u/funk1807
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/luqZc36

No comments:

Post a Comment