Sunday, September 25, 2022

What can I do to get past a weight loss plateau that simply does not want to budge?

So, I've successfully lost the 10-12 kgs (from 86 to 73 kgs) I've been trying to lose since forever. It's been a year, and I've successfully kept it off. I've altered my eating habits significantly, I went to a nutritionist and she gave me many tips on what to cut off and still have protein.

I still want to lose more. I want to get to 65 kgs. I've lost some weight recently, sure, but it has been like a month and I've lost like 1-2 kgs. I walk a lot, like 4 hours a day every day.

This isn't working out however, and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Like maybe over charging my workouts.

submitted by /u/ThroawayX91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4zM90ew

No comments:

Post a Comment