Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Such a Proud Hubby

So in April, my wife, let's call her Mongoose. Inside joke. Anyway in April, we decided to start a weight loss change in our lifestyle. I (43m) started at 236lbs. Mongoose (35f) started I believe around 160lbs. In June we decided to add weightlifting to our plan. We got a trainer to make sure we were doing it right. Today we got our second measurements. I could not be more proud of the progress my wife has made. She's stuck with it even when she plateaus, when the cravings hit, and when she didn't want to go to the gym. So today she's down to 123lbs!!!!

I want to make clear that she has been, and always will be, the most beautiful woman. I am eternally grateful that she chose to be with me, and I will love her no matter what. I think the reason she is even more stunning to me now is her confidence. She wears things that she used to avoid, and she wears it well.

So that's pretty much it. Just wanted to take a moment to share how proud I am of my Mongoose. Love you!!!

submitted by /u/Cerebus_of_Fenris
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4RPOY2N

No comments:

Post a Comment