Monday, September 26, 2022

Buying new cute clothes because you can finally fit in regular brands or waiting to buy cute clothes until after you’re done losing weight because they won’t fit later on?

24F 5’7 SW:338 CW:252 GW:150

Hi so I’ve been exclusively wearing plus size grandma clothes like sweaters and loose tshirts with leggings since I was probably 15 and I’m finally approaching a size where I can fit into more typical brands. I have truly not worn anything that is not a hoodie or leggings with some kind of loose baggy shirt and then a flannel or cardigan (even in 80+ degree heat) since I was a teenager due to how terrible plus size clothing options are and body image issues. I’ve recently realized I could definitely fit into better brands and probably not despise the way I look in other types of clothing. The issue is up until this point I’ve been buying very cheap clothes while losing weight and sizing down because I know I won’t be in them for long and (hopefully) I won’t be able to wear them in the future due to more weight loss. I obviously don’t want to waste money, but I also honestly just want to start looking nice and not hating all of my clothes for once. Any advice? (The goodwill/thrift places in my area are god awful I check frequently but I live in a fairly rural area with slim pickings lol)

submitted by /u/catofthecanalsx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9IUbAjt

No comments:

Post a Comment