Sunday, September 18, 2022

I (F24 178lbs) am so confused about BMR and weight loss.

Hi all! As the title says, I am confused about how to lose weight according to my BMR. I have been seeing a personal trainer for over a month now and have a goal of losing 15 - 20 lbs. Last week we checked my progress using an Inbody machine and I have gained 3 lbs, losing 2% fat and gaining 2% muscle. My BMR increased to 1415 cal. I understand since I gained muscle I gained weight because of it, but would like to make more progress in terms of losing weight / fat. I work out 4 times per week. I have been eating between 1200 - 1400 cal per day. My trainer suggests I eat 1600 / 1700 cal in order to lose weight. I feel like if I eat less than this I would lose more weight? And if I eat 1700cal per day I would gain weight. I am confused on what to do, if anyone has insight into this please let me know!

submitted by /u/jdjdj2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MZpyoBi

No comments:

Post a Comment