Wednesday, December 21, 2022

[25M] Been trying to lose weight for around 3 months. I look skinnier, but the scale hasn’t changed.

Hello everybody. I’ve been trying to lose weight, started off around 83-85 kg (187 pounds) a few months ago, and decided to go for a target goal of 73kg (161 pounds) before I’d start focusing on building muscle.

For the past few months, I’ve watched my calories quite carefully, trying to be around 1500. In the past, I could literally eat a family-sized pizza by myself in one sitting, and after the weight loss, I can barely even finish a medium-sized one.

When it comes to exercise, I’ve been doing 12x3 bicep curls (10 kg each), 12x3 squats, 3-4 minutes of skipping rope and 12x3 sit-ups on a daily basis (or at least 5 days per week). Additionally, I’m walking to my job for 20-30 minutes (40-60 minutes total) 3 days per week.

Despite this effort, the scale still remains around 81-83 kg (181 pounds). However, I do feel a lot more healthy and clothing that I could barely even fit into before feels extremely loose right now.

I don’t know if I’m doing anything wrong or if this is ‘normal’?

submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Ad3016
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pXGTWbe

No comments:

Post a Comment