Thursday, December 22, 2022

Lost 25 pounds but notice no difference

I’m F 5’6 started at 180 and now I’m 155 . So 25 pounds and I notice no difference. Nothing what’s so ever. It’s mind fuckinf me up and I’m convinced every scale is lying to me at this point. I bought 2 already . Both say the same thing.

People say when you lose weight you’ll notice and feel it but I don’t not even a little bit. I guess 25 isn’t that much but hell I thought my tummy would be gone but it’s the same size I didn’t even start off that big I guess since I wasn’t even over 200. But it sucks I notice no difference in how I look. No one even says anythifn to me about my weight loss either .

What the fuck is happening

submitted by /u/username028203
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fC10MqQ

No comments:

Post a Comment