Tuesday, December 27, 2022

A novel way to visualise daily weight loss?

I've been quite steadily plodding along with weight loss this year. I started at 73.3kg and have lost around 12.5kg. This is not a big number compared to a lot of people on this sub but I've come up with a neat (gross?!) way to visualise it for myself.

As I said, I've lost around 12.5kg and I did this over the last 365 days. That means I have lost about 35g per day, this is about equivalent to one rasher of bacon per day. Imagine peeling one rasher of bacon off your body every day. Crazy!

There have also been some nice NSVs along the way: - you know that stretch you do at the gym, where you pull your foot towards your buttock to stretch the thigh, well there was a revelation for me when my foot actually touched my bum. Usually my big thighs would stop it bending back all the way! - a pair of trousers I bought second hand online which didn't even fit over my hips now fit comfortably - my running is back on track. It's no longer an effort to convince myself to do it, instead I plan and look forward to my Sunday run all week.

I'm going for another 6kg (171 bacon rashers) and then I'm going to see how I feel.

By the way, I'm from the UK and I'm thinking of British bacon. Bacon might be a different size elsewhere.

submitted by /u/MossyDinosaur
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PvTDkt5

No comments:

Post a Comment