Thursday, December 29, 2022

Trying to get back on track!

I guess it’s called a weight loss journey for a reason!? I am a 27 year old male! I started this journey last year. I was almost 300 pounds (287). With consistent working out and changing my diet and having discipline the lowest I saw was 217. But unfortunately when the summer came, I started to integrate certain foods back into my diet such as breads. I stayed stagnant with my weight due to the consistency of my working out. Then when school started back up, I started to bring other bad habits such as sweets back into my diet! And at my internship my supervisor always has candy and other treats and when offered my no’s started turning into ok, I’ll have a little bit to now just taking the bag of candy, pouring it into a paper towel, or taking more than one piece of a brownie. I am on winter break at school however, the holiday season has been rough! And now that this season is closing out, I now know I need to get back on my trajectory to weight loss! I got on the scale this morning and had a reality check. I am at 250 pounds. I started giving myself a pep talk and giving myself words of encouragement! I just feel like I lost my discipline. I forgot to add when I started this journey my university was still pretty much online. So I didn’t have to deal with the stress of commuting. I also didn’t have an internship. But has anyone ever gone through this? I could sure use some motivation? How did many of you not stress eat? I know what to expect next semester in terms of my classes/internship. I still would like to hear some other perspectives! So sorry for the long post! Just could use motivation!! Thank you all!

P.S: I am still at home and my mom and sister love to eat and order out.

submitted by /u/95xander
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lUCfZAE

No comments:

Post a Comment