Friday, December 23, 2022

Why can’t I lose weight it’s so frustrating and hard UGH…

Says the girl who….

  1. Drinks wine or margaritas everyday.
  2. Orders door dash every night, sometimes twice.
  3. Eats candy and other junk foods regularly.
  4. Wakes up at 11am, eats a healthy breakfast then proceeds to eat nothing all day until 9pm when she has dinner only to trigger her appetite and start binging on snacks and frozen food till 2am.
  5. Doesn’t work out or when she does it’s low intensity.
  6. Did a bunch of drugs in college which caused severe weight loss and addiction and is wondering why the healthy route isn’t fast enough.
  7. Went through a traumatic experience and needs to understand that unhealthy habits were adopted to cope. And it’s ok if you gained 40lbs, what matters is you want to bounce back, you’ve been trying and trying, you’ve been seeking professional help, and soon those new habits you’re learning to adopt will show you results.

I’m 29F, 173 lbs and my goal is to reach 130 lbs. It took a year to gain all this weight, it’ll take a year to lose it. I constantly complain about my weight, so I’m calling myself out.

submitted by /u/TheGhostOfGiggy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/t5NFquo

No comments:

Post a Comment