Friday, December 16, 2022

Tips for stubborn stuck belly fat?

Hello all! I'm posting just looking for some advice. my issue is having stuck belly fat/ having hit a plateau. I've been stuck in that weird fupa state of weight loss for the past 2-3 months and have been unable to lose/ reduce it. Half of the time I'm bloated too and look like a teen mom, which is decidedly not so sweet. I run 2 miles a day, every single day, and try my best to get through a good 10 min set of ground exercises, some shadow boxing, and then some basic resistance training 5-6 days of a week. I'm 6'1, 180-190 pounds (my scale is kinda shit and fluxes), 19, and eat about 2,000 calories a day, sometimes less. under 20 carbs, and usually, only drink once or twice a week. The only lacking piece of my lifestyle is sleep (6-7 hours a night), but I'm a uni student so, that's not happening. I am quite puzzled why I am not losing anything, and am trying a high-carb diet for this week to try and see if cycling a week of carbs can help restart my progress. I am curious though, does anyone have any tips or recommendations on what I can change or try out?

submitted by /u/kripkiller
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EjJfe3r

No comments:

Post a Comment