Monday, December 12, 2022

Stretch marks appearing like crazy while losing weight?

I 24f am no stranger to stretch marks, they've started appearing on my stomach about a year ago. I have now lost about 20 lbs in the last 4 months, and I am still getting new stretch marks, my older ones are getting longer or wider even. Bright red... so I know they're new. I am moisturizing with bio oil and body lotions and everything, I feel terrible about my weight loss and frustrated with all these new stretch marks... I am now also getting new stretch marks on my hips, which I haven't had since I was 16... I am positive I've lost the weight, and not too quickly too... Anyone know why this is happening?

submitted by /u/Fittingin22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LYdPKi9

No comments:

Post a Comment